College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
School of Communication Equipment Office
The School of Communication operates an Equipment Check-Out in the new CHBS Building-Room # 1004. It is staffed by work study students who can check out and check in media equipment, give brief tutorials on the equipment, and who monitor the various studios and editing rooms on the first floor of the CHBS Building.
The office is open Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am-9:00 pm, and on Friday from 8:00 am-5:00 pm. Phone Number: 540-831-6035
Reservations for equipment can be made in advance by calling 540-831-6035 or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed equipment training or for troubleshooting we have Jeremy Jennings available. He is a graduate of the School of Communication, and is the IT and Equipment Liason for the new CHBS Building. Jeremy is in Room 1011.