Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
RN to BSN Track
• Holds an Associate Degree or Diploma in Nursing from a State-approved program.
• Holds an active Registered Nurse license with the Virginia Board of Nursing or a Nurse Licensure Compact state or hold an active Registered Nurse license in another state and be eligible for licensure in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
• Has practiced as an R.N. for a minimum of six (6) months and/or plans to practice concurrently while enrolled.
• Has completed all but nine (9) or less credit hours of the Core Curriculum required for the B.S.N.
• Has completed all of the nursing prerequisites or their transfer equivalencies with a grade of “C” or better.
• Has at least a 2.50 G.P.A. on all nursing courses attempted.
• Has not withdrawn from any two nursing courses, earned a grade of “C-“ or below in any two nursing courses, or have a combination of one nursing course grade of “C-“ or below and one withdrawal from a nursing course at any nursing program; the only exception to this policy is withdrawal from a nursing program for documented extenuating circumstances (i.e. medical withdrawal).
• Has at least a 2.80 G.P.A. on all cumulative college work attempted or on the last twenty-four (24) credit hours attempted.
• Has been admitted to Radford University.
To learn more about post-licensure (RN to BSN) programs please complete our brief form to receive additional information.