Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
The RN-to-BSN track of Radford University's undergraduate nursing program provides flexible, affordable, online learning opportunities for students who are graduates of community colleges or diploma schools and who are already licensed Registered Nurses (RN).
Radford University's nursing professors are prepared to guide and support you as you advance your career.