Locker & Towel Service
Day Use Lockers
- Hallway lockers are alocated on Level 1 across from the racquetball courts and on Level 2 across from the 3-court gymnasium.
- Approximately 25 lockers are available in the men's and women's locker rooms.
- Each locker has a Master Lock multi-use lock to enter your own combination.
- Items left in lockers at closing will be removed, logged and placed in the SRWC lost and found located at the Service Desk.
Semester Rental Lockers
- Locker service may be purchased by members at the service desk at a rate of $40.00 per semester.
- 76 lockers are available to rent for the semester in the men's and women's locker room.
- Combination locks will be issued for the semester lockers. Failure to return lock will result in a replacement charge.
- Semester rentals expire at closing time on Friday of finals week and contents must be removed at this time.
- Lockers and locker rooms will be cleaned between semesters.
- Towel service may be purchased by members at the service desk on a daily or semester basis.
- Semester service is $40.00, daily service is $1.00 and towel service in combination with locker service is $10.00.
- Semester towel service allows one towel per day to be checked out at the service desk.
- Place used towels in the receptacles at the Service Desk.
- Towels may not be taken outside of the SRWC.
- Unreturned, lost or stolen towels will be the responsiblity of those using the services and will result in a replacement charge.
**Locker and Towel services are prorated based on purchase date; non-refundable except for university employment separation or serious medical conditions.