Radford University to host Career Prep Conference
Radford University’s Career Center is hosting its annual Career Prep Conference from noon to 4 p.m. on Sept. 24.
The conference is a half-day experience designed to help students prepare to enter professional life. Guest speakers, career-related workshops and alumni networking opportunities will be available.
Student check-in begins at noon at the Bondurant Auditorium lobby.
Radford University alumnus Richard D. Schwein, retired FBI special agent, will serve as the guest speaker at 12:30 p.m. in Bondurant Auditorium. Schwein now serves as director of the Department of Safety and Security at Mar Hill University in North Carolina.
Workshops run from 1:30 through 3 p.m. in Davis and Young halls.
· Allied and Mental Health /Health Promotions and Performance
· Business, Economics and Consulting
· Community Engagement and Arts Administration
· Criminal Justice
· Education/Teacher Education
· Entrepreneurship and Business for the Arts
· Environment and Geosciences
· Forensic and Laboratory Science
· Government Policy
· Graduate School Preparation
· Hospitality and Tourism
· Information Technology and Cyber Security
· Non-Profit and Service
· PR/Advertising/Media/Graphic Design
The Career Prep Conference concludes with a networking reception at 3:15 p.m. in the Young Hall atrium.
The conference is open to all Radford University students, but seating is limited. Visit the conference website to register online.
To learn more, contact Assistant Director of Career Counseling Teresa Dickens at 831-6087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.