What is Qualtrics?
Qualtrics survey software is available for faculty, staff and students to support research, teaching and administration at Radford University. Some of the highlights of the program include:
- A wizard to help build surveys, requiring no prior training
- Dozens of sample surveys on various topics to customize for your own use
- Integrated sending and tracking of e-mail invitations and automatically generated reminder e-mails
- Integrated graphics and statistical tool ability to download data into Excel or SPSS with full syntax retained
Logging into Qualtrics
If you already have a Qualtrics account, visit the Qualtrics RU log-in site to get started.
Creating a Qualtrics account
To create an account:
- Visit the "Create an Account" page
- Fill in your information. NOTE: Password should be different than your RU password.
- Read the Terms of Service. If you agree to the Terms of Service, check the box labeled "I have read and agreed to the Terms of Service."
- Click the "Register" button.
After submitting the form, you will receive a confirmation e-mail from Qualtrics. You must reply to this e-mail in order to activate your account.
Qualtrics Training and Tutorials
In addition to a standard topic- or search-based help system, the Qualtrics website offers an extensive set of online resources called Qualtrics Survey University.
- Video Tutorials walk you through creating, distributing, and editing surveys as well as viewing the results and importing the results into SPSS.
- Research Articles address a broad range of topics, including survey design, data analysis, and developing different types of surveys for a number of different topics such as Satisfaction, Customer Retention, Whistle Blower, or Training Evaluation.
- An Extensive Library of surveys by topic area, question, and graphics enable you to copy whole surveys or parts of surveys and adapt them to your own uses.