College of Visual & Performing Arts
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
MFA in Design Thinking
The MFA in Design Thinking is an online program that consists of 60 credit hours. Courses must be taken in a particular sequence, and students must start in the fall semester.
There are two sequence options: a two-year full time and a four-year part time option. See the Course Descriptions for a listing of the required courses.