Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Biology Department
- Pre-Health Advisory Committee
- GIS Center
- Museum of the Earth Sciences
- Mathematics and Statistics
- Chemistry Department
- Radford University Planetarium
- Department of Physics
- Anthropological Sciences
- Selu Observatory
- Center for Information Safety and Security
- Department of Information Technology
- Forensic Science Institute
- Geospatial Science
- MS in Data And Information Management
Faculty & Students at Virginia Science Festival
Biology students and faculty were a part of this year's Virginia Science Festival on 26 September in Blacksburg. this Science Festival is described as "...a month-long, state-wide event with hands-on experiences, live performances, and interactive demonstrations that inspire a wonder in science for all ages!"
Left: Dr. Sara O'Brien talks to members of the public about her research and teaching, getting them interested in science.
Students brought live critters to entertain and enlighten kids and adults alike. Faculty set up hands-on exhibits to inspire buddin young scientists.
Left: Student Erin Dudley shows off her Madagascar hissing cockroach, the topic of her undergraduate research project at Radford University.