COBE Academic Advising
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
COBE Major Application
To be admitted into a full business major in the College of Business and Economics and be eligible to take 300 or 400 level business courses, all students pursuing a B.B.A. degree must successfully complete the following pre-business program with a 2.00 GPA:
- MATH 126 - Business Calculus OR
MATH 151 - Calculus and Analytic Geometry I
- STAT 200 - Introduction to Statistics
- ECON 205 - Principles of Macroeconomics
- ECON 206 - Principles of Microeconomics
- ACTG 211 - Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- ACTG 212 - Fundamentals of Managerial Accounting
Starting Fall 2016, students must earn a 2.25 overall GPA and successfully complete all pre-business requirements. Students must apply via an electronic application the semester they are completing the pre-business requirements to be considered for admission to the business major of their choice and be eligible to begin taking 300 or 400 level business courses.
NOTE: In order to earn transfer credit for any course, students must earn a "C" or higher and the courses must be transferrable to Radford University. Please consult the Transfer Guide on the Office of the Registrar website.
Application for the College of Business and Economics
Are you ready to complete the COBE Major Application? Apply online now.Apply Now!
- December 1st is the deadline for students wishing to gain acceptance for the following Spring semester (even if pre-business requirements will be completed during WinterMester)
- April 21st is the deadline for student wishing to gain acceptance for the following Fall semester (even if pre-business requirements will be completed during the summer)
**This is NOT an application to Radford University and will not give you admittance into Radford. You must apply separately to gain acceptance to the University.