College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
- Preferred status acceptance into the Upper Division Nursing Program with a cumulative GPA of 3.5
- Monthly, tax-free stipend, once contracted, during the school year - freshmen receive $300/month, sophomores receive $350/month, juniors receive $450/month and seniors receive $500/month
- Reimbursements for immunizations and testing required prior to clinical training, nurse malpractice insurance, nursing uniforms and clinical supplies, NCLEX-RN review course ($250 - $400) and NCLEX test fee ($200)
- Paid three- or four-week summer internship after junior year at an Army Medical Center, to include Germany and Hawaii, in the specialty of your choice.
NOTE: There are no ROTC Nursing Scholarships available at this time for our program.