College of Humanities & Behavioral Sciences
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
Department of Criminal Justice News
Tod Burke was honored in Vancouver, British Columbia, with the Richard Tewksbury Award, given for his contributions to criminal justice scholarship.
For students pursuing a graduate criminal justice degree, a Radford University education will be more accessible thanks to a new online program.
A real “dead man walking” told a horror story to a standing-room-only audience in the Hurlburt Student Center Auditorium Nov. 3.
Join the campus community and celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month with a slate of commemorative events.
Students, faculty and organizations around campus are preparing for this year's celebration of Hispanic Heritage Month from Sept. 15 through Oct. 15.
For Mary Atwell, professor emeritus of criminal justice, capital punishment in the legal system has long been a research focus.