College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
For the second consecutive year teachers and administrators from William Byrd Middle School have taken sixth grade students to Radford University to experience a college education.
Associate Professor of Biology Jason Davis has been named associate director of Radford University’s Honors Academy.
Radford University Assistant Professor of Nursing Linda Ely will lead a Radford University team implementing a three-year, $187,000 grant to further prepare nurses and counseling students for drug and alcohol abuse prevention efforts.
Katie Lawson, assistant professor of psychological science at Ball State University, will return to her graduate alma mater Oct. 12 to present on gendered occupational segregation.
HHP Associate Professor J.P. Barfield traveled to Buenos Aires in August to train health care professionals to classify athletes with physical disabilities for sports.