College of Education and Human Development
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Education and Human Development
- College of Graduate Studies and Research
- Waldron College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Behavioral Sciences
- Artis College of Science and Technology
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- Other Offices and Departments
News and Events
CEHD News from University Relations
Radford University’s Math Education Content Area Studies program offers licensed Virginia mathematics teachers an opportunity to enroll in courses in which they can earn a master’s degree or a mathematics certificate. And it’s all online.
Radford University's College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) recognized and honored many of its students during the college's eighth annual awards ceremony on May 6, in the Bonnie Hurlburt Auditorium.
Six students in Radford University’s College of Education and Human Development (CEHD) teacher preparation program have each been awarded $5,000 scholarships from the Hattie M. Strong Foundation.
Two outstanding teachers were honored as winners of the McGlothlin Awards for Teaching Excellence at a ceremony April 7 at Radford University.
Author Liz Murray will deliver the keynote address at the 2016 McGlothlin Celebration of Teaching on April 7 at Bondurant Auditorium.